Marketing manager / project manager (part time, contract)
- 3 days per week, hours flexible
- 7 month contract, to start beginning August 2017
- £22-27k dependent on experience (pro-rated)
We are looking for a part time, hybrid marketing / project manager to manage marketing campaigns to promote our services, and the delivery of all client-based projects over the course of this 7-month placement. This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and confident individual who is passionate about environmental issues.
An excellent communicator, you will be very comfortable dealing directly with clients and motivating internal teams. You will also have the ability to craft marketing messages to reflect our own brand identity, and to manage campaign performance across digital platforms.
The role calls for someone who is able to quickly settle in and get cracking. Equally at home managing through website design projects as creating various types of content, you will be capable of setting budgets and briefing teams to deliver against various client requirements.
- Able to identify and progress opportunities to reach a target audience.
- Experience of managing a marketing calendar to drive new business leads, working with colleagues to produce and publish blog, social and email content.
- Comfortable with different analytics packages, and using data to optimise effectiveness.
- A commercial attitude with an ability to spot opportunities to increase efficiency / profitability.
- Able to gather requirements to eke out real client objectives: to inform accurate (and successful) proposals, and to mitigate against future misunderstandings.
- Able to look ahead to identify potential future problems and adjust plans in order to mitigate risk.
- A close attention to detail, comfortable in a position of quality control and sign off.
- Experienced in proactively and comprehensively monitoring project progress to ensure budgets and deadlines are met.
- Adept at managing internal and external stakeholders to maintain morale and momentum.
- Familiar with the core phases of web design and content creation projects.
- A can-do attitude, comfortable taking the initiative and solving problems creatively.
- A strong work ethic, taking pride, ownership and accountability for all work.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, plus scheduling & time-sheeting software and processes.
Everyone at Resource Media enjoys:
- 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays (pro rated for part-time employees)
- All the tea you can drink
- A special place to work: a colourful, upcycled, recycled, open plan office on Bristol’s buzzing harbourside
- Immersion in the centre of Bristol’s thriving environmental community
- A flexible and supportive atmosphere, which prioritises team happiness and health
- Christmas and summer parties
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Monthly breakfast meetings fuelled by sweet treats provided by team members on rotation
- Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post to Resource Media, Create Centre, Smeaton Road, Bristol, BS1 6XN.